§C x MC Ellipses
|16" x 20" Edition of 20||$150.00||$0.00|
Please Note: Digital prints can take up to 5 business days for unframed prints to ship and up to 10 business days for framed prints to ship.
An ellipsis indicates an intentional omission; an unfinished thought, a trailing off into silence... The title of the piece describes the space in which a collaboration takes place, in this instance between artists Sougwen Chung and Michael Cina. In Ellipses, Sougwen's gestural and sculptural form meets Cina's vibrant palette and painterly sensibility, coalescing to impress upon the viewer a state that is structured and amorphous, and perpetually in suspension.
- 16" x 20" prints are printed with a 1" border
- Printed with archival ink on premium ultra smooth, 308 gsm cotton rag
- Each print comes with an artist-signed certificate of authenticity
Optional Framed Details (for US customers only):
- 16" x 20" prints have a total framed size of 17" x 25"
- 24" x 30" prints have a total framed size of 28" x 34"
- Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, glued, w/ V-nailed corners
- Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
- Standard ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic
- Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid free kraft paper
- Artist-signed certificate mounted on reverse with standard photo corners
- Standard mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included
Note: Customers who order '§C x MC Ellipses' will receive the artitsts' signed certificate separately at a later date.