Study of Matthew Dear 2
|16" x 20" Edition of 50||$130.00||$0.00|
Please Note: Digital prints can take up to 5 business days for unframed prints to ship and up to 10 business days for framed prints to ship.
The second of two portraits Michael Cina painted while working on the art for Matthew Dear's fifth studio album Beams, Study of Matthew Dear 2 was created at Cina's studio in Minneapolis, MN. A cropped version of this painting became the cover for the acclaimed album.
For more information on the Beams project and the creative process behind these two paintings, read Cina's account on the store blog.
- 16" x 20" prints are printed with 1" borders
- Printed with archival ink on premium ultra smooth, 308 gsm cotton rag
- Each print comes with an artist-signed certificate of authenticity
Optional Framed Details (for US customers only):
- 16" x 20" prints have a total framed size of 17" x 25"
- Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, glued, w/ V-nailed corners
- Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
- Standard ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic
- Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid free kraft paper
- Artist-signed certificate mounted on reverse with standard photo corners
- Standard mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included