Topographies, Étude Op. 6 No. 1 [Fault Lines]
|26" x 15 1/2" EDITION OF 30||$260.00||$0.00|
|44" x 25 1/2" EDITION OF 10||$800.00||$0.00|
Please Note: Digital prints can take up to 5 business days for unframed prints to ship and up to 10 business days for framed prints to ship.
Fault Lines is an study in abstract composition. The work is composed of swathes of paint and procedural gestures, an expression of tactile strokes interlacing with software. The image undulates between painterly detail and distorted pixels, between which elevations emerge.
Sloping gradients resemble discordant monoliths within a unified colour palette of complimentary colours, in which muted oranges bleed into barely visible purples.
Scale is used as a tool for obfuscation within the piece, and by its use, remains ambiguous, defying the conventions of terrain and visual rhythm. The terrain depicted slopes when it should extrude, distorts
when it should coalesce, pools when it should disperse. Fault Lines visually articulates a disharmony of composition inspired by both of the lawlessness of nature and the glitch in the machine.
- 26" x 15 1/2" prints are printed with a 1" border
- Artwork dimensions are 24" x 13 1/2"
- 44" x 25 1/2" prints are printed with a 1" border
- Artwork dimensions are 42" x 23 1/2"
- Printed with archival ink on 100% cotton rag paper
- Each print comes with an artist-signed certificate of authenticity
Optional Framed Details (for US customers only):
- 26" x 15 1/2" prints have a matted for framing size of 30 x 19 1/2"
- 44" x 25 1/2" prints have a matted for framing size of 48 x 29 1/2"
- Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, glued, w/ V-nailed corners
- Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
- Standard ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic
- Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid free kraft paper
- Artist-signed certificate mounted on reverse with standard photo corners
- Standard mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included