Lenz Pen & Pencil Case
The Lenz is a compact carrying case for your favorite writing instruments and drafting tools. It's one of those classic accessories that (sadly) seems to have fallen out of favor in our digital era... a fact which, ironically, makes it so awesome. For architects, draftsmen, designers, artists, doodlers, and those obsessed with stationery, it is a perfect gift.
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 2.75" x 1" (19 x 7 x 2.5 cm)
- Elastic straps to hold up to 8 writing implements or accessories up to 6.7" (17 cm) long
- Strap for sharpener or eraser
- Possible to also secure a ruler up to 6.7" (17 cm) long under your writing implements
- Closes with one zipper pull
- Writing instruments not included
Established in 1986, Sonnenleder specializes in finely crafted leather bags and accessories produced in Germany using the experience of seven generations of vegetable tanning. Sonnenleder stands for gentle and purely herbal processing, using only calfskin leathers from Southern Germany, which are tanned in a handicraft factory at Lake Constance. In the process of vegetable tanning, the leather ripens from 6 to 12 weeks in pits and barrels.
Like natural wood, Sonnenleder leather is alive: it breathes and has its own sent. Its distinctive feature is the open grain. The leather is not curried, which means that the surface doesn’t get treated, but only oiled and tumbled. The porous surface reveals an individual experience and it will develop further with time. Usage will alter the coloring and the leather will burnish to a deep patina over time.