Curtis Sunglasses - Bourbon Tortoise
|Curtis: Bourbon Tortoise||$95.00||Add to Cart|
In celebration of Ghostly International’s 15th anniversary, Warby Parker's reissuing Curtis—the smooth-lined pair of sunglasses introduced in last year’s collaboration.
This time around we’re offering the head-turning frame in three new colors: Aubergine Fade, Moss, and Bourbon Tortoise. In addition, the frame will also be back in the previously sold-out Revolver Black (with a brand-new lens color).
Plus there’s artwork! Ghostly artists Sougwen Chung, Andy Gilmore, Matthew Shlian, Matthias Brown, and Sonnenzimmer created custom wallpapers for the rerelease of Curtis. Each one will be available for download at www.warbyparker.com/ghostly.
- Non-prescription lenses are made with CR-39 for maximum clarity and color
- Offer 100% UV protection
- Anti-scratch coating included
- Made from custom cellulose acetate
- Akulon-coated screws for durability
- Cut from a single sheet of acetate to maintain color parity
- Measurements(mm)- lens width: 53 / bridge width: 19 / temple length: 145