100 Series Wristwatch
We try not to use the word 'timeless' lightly. It's an easy word to throw around when talking about a design that is simple, functional, and inspiring all at once. But here you have it, a timeless design created by Patrick Bek and Oliver Fowles, product designers and founders of the British watch company Uniform Wares.
Bek and Fowles founded Uniform Wares in 2009 with the goal of designing and producing practical, everyday timepieces without skimping on quality. The results are positively British, with each watch benefiting from meticulous detailing while lacking the slightest extraneous embellishment.
The design of the 100 series harkens to classic mid century factory wall clocks made by British manufacturers such as Smiths Sectric, The General Post Office, and Gents of Leicester. Produced from durable materials and hand-picked components, it is a unisex piece that works well dressed up or down.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel 37mm D.
- Finish: Matt PVD Coated
- Movement: Precision Japanese Quartz
- Dial: Brass
- Hands: Aluminum - Matt White
- Crown: Matt PVD Coated 316L
- Lens: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Strap: UV Resistant Matt PU Rubber
- Buckle: Matt PVD Coated 316L (Satin Bead Blasted on Stone Grey version)
- Cell Type: Japanese Made Type 377(est.36 months)
- Accuracy/ATM: +/- 20 Seconds Per Month / 3ATM
- Dimensions: 233.0 x 38.0 x 8.0mm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Wrist Fitting: 15 - 20 cm C.