|20" x 20" Edition of 30 Edition Closed||$130.00||$0.00|
An abstracted regular polyhedron, Andy Gilmore's Hemicube emerged from a period of breakthroughs in the artist's creative process.
Of these works Gilmore writes: "These pieces and the overall direction my work has taken is the result of time and experience in exploring the properties of light, sound, and form from my subjective sensory vantage point. The work is largely based on the micro/macrocosmic relationships and scale of light and it's innumerable star sources... [and] is an attempt at aligning the external image to the internal vision and beyond."
- 20" x 20" prints are printed with 1" borders
- Printed with archival ink on premium ultra smooth, 308 gsm cotton rag
- Each print comes with an artist-signed certificate of authenticity
Optional Framed Details (for US customers only):
- 20" x 20" prints have a total framed size of 25" x 25"
- Matte black or white lacquered wood, mitered, glued, w/ V-nailed corners
- Acid-free 100% cotton rag bright white mat board
- Standard ultra-clear ⅛” acrylic
- Sealed on reverse with 50 lb acid free kraft paper
- Artist-signed certificate mounted on reverse with standard photo corners
- Standard mounting hardware with hanging brackets and wire included